UAE Caravan

UAE Caravan

Monday, June 21, 2010

Fabulous Paintings from Your Photos!


Good afternoon everybody,

How is everyone? hope you are all doing great!

Today I've got a great offer for all of you and I hope you like it.

Why don't you let me turn your photo into a 100% handmade painting and add a traditional UAE touch on it?! Like change your costume into an Emirati dress "Jalabiya" or instead of having green mountains on your background, I'll change it into golden dunes, sunset in the desert or Abu Dhabi's adorable corniche for instance!

Once you receive your painting you'll be proud to hang it on the wall or make it a unique gift for your loved ones!

Don't hesitate and give your eyes the chance to see my magic. Believe me you'll be amazed!




Your child or relative can also have his/her photo painted with a beautiful Emarati touch!

If you are interested, please send me an e-mail: sarah.alhanki@yahoo.com

* * * P.S: The first 3 photos will receive a gift from UAE Caravan! So don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment